In order to improve e-mail deliverability in your e-mail marketing activities, the records Spf, Dkim and Dmarc become significantly relevant. The mailbox providers, due to the significant increase in e-mail marketing activities, filter everyday all the messages we sent and that have to be sent to a recipient.
We will help you solve these issues with main focus on these three very important areas:
- SPF (Sender Policy Framework) Prevents spammers from sending messages with forged from addresses at your domain.
- DKIM (Domain Keys Identified Mail) helps you protect your company from email spamming and phishing attempts.
- DMARC : Empowers SPF and DKIM.
After this your email will directly go to inbox and mailbox providers will pass your host for authentication and also declare you trusted sender. There are many other reasons to going mail to spam
- 100% Security of your Information
- 100% Customer Satisfaction